Sunday, March 13, 2016

Siquijor: Nature's Secret

Forbidden to tittle- tattle believers.

https://itravelrox.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/siquijor79.jpg?w=4928
Renowned in traditional stories for human that lands every midnight making a move to lower his tongue in a pregnant mother’s belly, half- bodied woman with wide wings and curse casting and healing created a connotation that cloud up and hide the beauty of the province by the hypercritical eyes of people.


When my relatives suggested to visit Siquijor I’m a bit hesitant knowing the reputation it have. But, as I explore the place I got ashamed of myself for the way of thinking I have. The province bargain an invitation to discover its exceptional wonders from its clear blue seas and secluded white-sand beaches waiting to be unveiled. My yawning mouth and sluggish eyes began to gain its energy from the long travel we had. I was captivated by a hidden paradise in the place I used to ignore and I don’t know my way out. Siquijor have these bewitching charms that will hypnotize your eyes and made you see its assets. In these terms, I do agree that Siquijor do enchant me, not because of the myths that cloaks the province but because the LURING AURA it holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment